Company trips are great for team bonding, leadership development and employee refreshment. Picking an ideal destination where everyone can have a great time is the first step, but it is an important one. As travel lovers, we recommend you 10 great direct destinations for your company trip that won’t disappoint.
- Cartagena, Colombia is a trending city located on the Caribbean coast boasting not only beautiful beaches, but also a very charming historical old town with Spanish-Colonial architectural influence. Cartagena has something for everyone, with an abundance of land and sea day trips, delicious food and world famous night life! Get your dancing shoes ready!
- Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico: Located in the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja California Peninsula, Los Cabos is one of Mexico’s fastest-growing resort areas with miles of untapped prime beaches and deserts. If tanning on beautiful beaches and enjoying delicious food is your thing, then Los Cabos is the place for you, not to mention it also has a rich nightlife scene.
- Panama has an incredible combination of culture, adventure and nature. Immerse yourself in the clear blue water, whether surfing, diving or simply relaxing. Take in the verdant rain forests, idyllic islands and vibrant towns. Of course you cannot miss out on the Panama Canal, the “eighth wonder of the world” that connects the Atlantic with the Pacific.
- Cancun & Tulum: Cancun needs no introduction as one of the American’s favorite travel destinations. Mexico’s Yucatan peninsula has countless beaches, resorts, land and sea adventures, wellness and great nightlife.
- Costa Rica: With the charming coastlines on the Caribbean and Pacific, Costa Rica offers world-class surfing and exquisite diving. Looking to change it up? A visit to Arenal and the MonteVerde cloud forest lend a new perspective completely. White water rafting, zip lining, hot springs and waterfall hikes are exciting excursions for visitors.
- Barbados is an eastern Caribbean island, also a tourist favorite. There are many ways to discover the magic of the island including surfing, sunbathing, paddling, swimming as well as immersing in its local art, culture and enjoying its delicious local cuisine.
- Jamaica possesses an abundance of lush mountains, rain forests and reef-lined beaches. Known for its local cuisine, culture and beautiful beaches, Jamaica is world-class travel destination for everyone and a quick flight from the US.
- Trinidad & Tobago, referred as the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, is a twin island nation. Like Jamaica, it lures travels all around the world with its breathtaking view of lush forest and blue sea as well as vibrant cultural activities.
- The Bahamas: Escape to the gorgeous island of Bahamas in the cold months can be a wise choice. You can either take a soothing cruise line or a flight to the best spots of Bahamas. Who doesn’t have swimming with pigs on their adventure bucket list, really?!
- Samana Peninsula, Dominican Republic: In addition to stunning beaches and spectacular sceneries, this exotic, off-the-beaten path region of the Caribbean’s DR is home to excellent diving and whale watching.
Ready to take your show on the road? Let’s go! Paraiso offers curated itineraries that complement the goals and culture of each unique company with whom we work. Nothing brings employees together more than an invigorating, seamless destination gathering. Contact us today to begin exploring the many ways Paraiso can help your company see the world in a whole new way.